Monday, April 6, 2009

Anson Shumate--master photographer

Yesterday after General Conference, our family gathered together for dinner, as we do every Sunday. While we were sitting around, Anson (Devin & Dacia's five year-old) wanted to borrow my camera. These are the results.

Stella


Devin (thinking)

Jaqui & Travis

Danielle & Cory (Zombie pose)

Alan (giving Anson the eye)

If you know of someone who is getting married, keep Anson in mind. His rates are very reasonable (due to the child labor laws).

2 comments:

Travis and Jaqui said...

Alan, I laughed so hard. Thanks! We sure do love that boy. Maybe someday he will become a photographer. He has plenty of family in the business!

The Shumate Family said...

My goodness... what a talented boy I have (of course I already knew that) thanks for posting those... I couldn't stop laughing!