Saturday, June 21, 2008

I Love To See the Temple

We had the opportunity to attend the temple today. It is sure nice to be able to go to a place where I can focus on eternal things and not be bothered by the things of this world. It is wonderful to be able to go to an oasis of peace and solitude to escape the loudness and confusion of the world. I have been blessed to have always lived near a temple. It caused me to think about all the temples which have had an impact on my life and the life of my family.

Logan Temple-where our family was sealed in 1958


Salt Lake Temple-first temple I went through


Ogden Temple-first temple Stella went through


Manti Temple-where Stella & I were sealed


Provo Temple-the temple we attended as poor students


Seattle Temple-our "home" temple

Portland Temple 1989


Seattle Temple 2002


1 comment:

Chief Kaholoaa said...

Oh I love this blogging world. I can keep in touch with so many people so far away. I Love the Temples as well. With so many temples around here It's really bad when we take for granted the blessing we have so close to us. Keep in touch. Aloha